On arrival our bar is open to purchase drinks and unwind whilst waiting for other guests to arrive. The complimentary welcome drink and amuse bouche will be offered once you have been guided to your kitchen studio by our chefs to toast the commencement of your event. The experience starts at 6.00pm so please arrive 10mins prior to the commence time.
Your event will unfold as follows:
- The AVEQIA team will greet you on arrival at 2 St Bride Street, where your evening will commence with a glass of sparkling wine and amuse-bouche, in one of our state of the art kitchen studios, followed by a brief introduction.
- Thereafter, the group will be split into teams to cook the dishes collectively and this will last approximately 1 hour and 15mins.
- We will ensure creative flair is fed with a complimentary glass of wine and light nibbles during your cooking session, at the same time have the opportunity to snap your fellow guests/friends honing their culinary skills with our professional camera.
- Throughout the cooking, our chefs are there on hand to expertly guide and teach you how to prepare, cook, serve and present your dish.
- Following dinner, you will be invited back to the lounge bar for teas and coffees, and will also have the opportunity to continue into the evening should you choose to, and enjoy our selection of wines and fine spirits on offer (additional cost).
- Sparkling wine and Amuse Bouche* on arrival
- The entire cooking activity
- Wine or non-alcoholic beverages during the cooking session
- Four course menu
- Four wines (one glass per dish)
- AVEQIA apron
*Amuse Bouche is French for appetiser and is served before the meal to get your tastebuds going.
Book online in the menu to the left.
Would you like to book your own private event instead? Fill out the form to the left or read more about Private groups in the menu.