AVEQIA is growing and we are now looking for a Project manager with sales experience for our team.
If you would appreciate working in a gastronomic environment with both sales and administration and feel that top level service is how you roll – then you are the one we’re looking for!
In your role you will…
- Handle incoming bookings of all sizes, and build your own pipeline of clients and bookings
- Work actively with management and development of both new and existing clients
- Work i a digital sales tool with your own targets
- Participate in different client event, tradeshows and activities
You will enjoy working with us if you….
- Are sociable and curious
- Have an eye for the details
- Are driven by developing great relationships and doing business
- Like working in a prestige free team where it’s natural to help one another
- Love good food and drink
- Likes having fun at work!
Your qualifications are…..
- Excellent language skills, both verbally and in writing. A good grasp of Swedish and English is a requirement
- Experience from the meetings/travel/hospitality industries, or perhaps you’ve been an events manager in-house or similar?
Vi motser gärna CV från alla er som känner sig träffade av vår annons och vill vara en del av AVEQIA´s utveckling och framgång. Vi ser
The job is a full time position and the recrutiment process will commence immediately. Interviews will be held on a running basis and the position will be filled as soon as possible. Last application date is June 29th, 2018.
If this feels like a job for you, apply by emailing: email@example.com and attach your CV and personal letter.